DIY questions

Saltynewbie76

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Nashville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I am considering doing a diy aquarium. Anyone else in the middle Tennessee done this? If so where do you buy your glass?

Thanks
 
Hello

I am considering doing a diy aquarium. Anyone else in the middle Tennessee done this? If so where do you buy your glass?

Thanks
Hi! I have my 40 breeder/ 20 gal sump bare bottom tank for sale at a really good price including all coral, supplies and equipment. I have a custom built white cabinet and am in Nashville.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new