DIY Radion G5 xr15 mounts

Unorthodox_Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2020
Messages
87
Reaction score
159
Location
ottawa
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just finished my diy radion g5 xr15 mounts. I’m starting with 8 G5 xr15 pros. But made space to add up to 15 later... also made brackets that I can attack reefbrite xhos to the sides.
The mounts slide side to side and the track slides front and back for tank access. You can check out my build thread for more pics as they come. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/the-dream-tank-build.761349/
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool
 
I looked at build thread and seen the light mounts you made, can you explain a little more on the how and what you used and did? I'm building my frag tank now and want to mount 6 G-5's in a similar way
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new