DIY Screen tops for tanks over 4'

clownsrcool

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2015
Messages
250
Reaction score
46
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is everyone doing for screen tops for tanks over 4' that don't have a center brace? I Need to make a screen for my 60" tank that has no center brace and BulkReefSupply only sells 48" screen frame pieces.
 
I'm pretty sure they have 5' kits. If not they sell straight connectors that you can splice them together. If you need mesh try searching on r2r for "clear mesh" in the title. There's a guy with a lot of the stuff for sale.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new