diy tang seaweed feeder

  • Thread starter Thread starter clarimore
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clarimore

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2021
Messages
128
Reaction score
62
Location
Logansport
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't like the looks of the feeders available, so I made my own out of extra screen for a tank protector. folded a piece several times , put a magnet in it, sowed the edges... vwala!

20211215_113229.jpg
 
pretty cool , but aren't you afraid that some of the string can go loose and cause some problems ? like a fish ingesting it or it getting stuck in the wavemaker .
 
pretty cool , but aren't you afraid that some of the string can go loose and cause some problems ? like a fish ingesting it or it getting stuck in the wavemaker .
I tied up the string ends and cut off the extra. it will stay put
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new