Dmmz's 150g reef build

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
2,000
Reaction score
5,205
Location
Lake Wales
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up this tank today have a lot of work to do I will try to update as I go. Son put 10g in front for comparison

yha6u6yz.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new