Dnoob's 395g reef from Finland

I'm sure that's a nice solution, if you wan't to keep it rimless. I don't want to but anything between the lights and the water. My goal is to build 30-40 cm high visor around the tank, so they can't jump over it. It will keep even the eel inside :)
 
Australian Harlequin Tusk (Choerodon fasciatus) in quarantine tank.

tusk.jpg
 
Very nice!
 
The Tusk didn't make it :/ It was too weak to survive. I acclimated it about 2,5 hours and water was ok, but still it died :(
 
I like how the chromis school in the video, very nice clean system.
 
Very well done!
 
Any coral nippage yet? :)
 
PS. Do you enjoy 3 year old herring? :p
 
Some LPS looks little bit down, so I assume they were nipped. Well if you're are hungry, you must eat :D

No sir, I don't eat old herring :p But across the border on the Swedish side they eats old herring called Surströmming :D It's at least 3 years old and smells interesting.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new