do blue LTA's keep their color?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jamie1210
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jamie1210

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
238
Reaction score
222
Location
SoCal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My LFS sometimes gets in these light blue/white LTA's. They could definitely use some coloring up. I'm wondering if anyone here has ever kept one long term. If so, how does it look like when it's colored up? Does it keep the blue color?
 
Darn it, not the answer I was hoping for lol. No wonder we never see bright blue LTA's for sale.

Good to know, though!

Thanks!
 
I think they turn green. I’ve seen a few like that turn green, don’t be sad, they are still a very beautiful anemone! I’d keep it if I got it I’ve seen them beautiful after acclimated.
 
I think they turn green. I’ve seen a few like that turn green, don’t be sad, they are still a very beautiful anemone! I’d keep it if I got it I’ve seen them beautiful after acclimated.


Oh, I haven't bought it yet. Just eyeing it :) I would love to try one out, but running out of room! Must make anemone purchase decisions wisely :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new