Do crosshatch need to be kept in pairs?

kangadrew

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2015
Messages
246
Reaction score
113
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Almost every crosshatch I've seen has been in a pair.
Is there a reason for that, or are they just as fine kept singly?

Drew
 
Singles or pairs is fine.
 
I think it's about how these 2 fish together look . Ya need a big tank for that . One is fine. I hear they are peaceful for Triggers .
 
Agreed. They are fine either way.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new