Do favias do well on rock?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jakepen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you guys, appreciate the feedback. And I always encourage hijacks, keeps the thread going. And reefer fox, that's a great idea. I dip my corals, but still find hitchhikers. I think from now on I'll start placing them on my own plugs.
 
Thank you guys, appreciate the feedback. And I always encourage hijacks, keeps the thread going. And reefer fox, that's a great idea. I dip my corals, but still find hitchhikers. I think from now on I'll start placing them on my own plugs.
I took some extra dry rock that I have and broke it down into rubble. I use the rubble as frag plugs, for my tank. Looks more natural I think.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new