Do I Add Another Tang

Magic031707

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2021
Messages
384
Reaction score
215
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Wondering what some thoughts/suggestions are about adding another tang or foxface to my current list.

Tank: 7ft, 250 gallon, 75 gallon sump

Tangs: Lieutenant, chocolate, tomini, yellow, sailfin.

Angels: Majestic, Regal, flameback dwarf

Wrasses: black leopard, yellow coris, melerenus, orange shoulder, splendid pigtail

Bluethroat, longnose hawk, black cap Basslet, midas blenny
 
Hello, Wondering what some thoughts/suggestions are about adding another tang or foxface to my current list.

Tank: 7ft, 250 gallon, 75 gallon sump

Tangs: Lieutenant, chocolate, tomini, yellow, sailfin.

Angels: Majestic, Regal, flameback dwarf

Wrasses: black leopard, yellow coris, melerenus, orange shoulder, splendid pigtail

Bluethroat, longnose hawk, black cap Basslet, midas blenny
Personally, I would not add anymore fish but you definitely could add another tang or fox face.
There might be some aggression but that is always a risk with tangs.
 
Personally, I would not add anymore fish but you definitely could add another tang or fox face.
There might be some aggression but that is always a risk with tangs.
Any suggestions on a tang?
 
My favorite is a Vlamingi but it will out grow your tank eventually.
IMG_1015.jpeg
 
My favorite is a Vlamingi but it will out grow your tank eventually.
IMG_1015.jpeg
Pretty fish. I was thinking Gem, Purple, Whitetail bristletooth, convict or foxface in that order, maybe. I don't know, so many to pick from.
 
Pretty fish. I was thinking Gem, Purple, Whitetail bristletooth, convict or foxface in that order, maybe. I don't know, so many to pick from.
Bristle tooth would be a good addition.
But they can be a little bit timid. I would make sure to get a larger one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new