Do I have a Wrasse addiction?

20200816_201822.jpg
20200816_201858.jpg
IMG_20181121_203637_680.jpg

20180624_172524.jpg

Some of my current wrasses/one i kept
(Paracheilinus lineopunctatus)
(Pseudojuloides severensi)
(Macropharyngodon bipartitus)
(Anampses lineatus- unfortunately passed away after a year due to internal parasites)
thank you for sharing your amazing lineup!! I would be absolutely gutted, what a beautiful wrasse, sorry
 
I have had quite the collection of leopards in the past, trying to get some fish I have never kept before. I just missed out on a lineatus yesterday
that sucks, sorry....I'm struggling over whether to grab a Hawaiin Potters I understand it's one of the most difficult Leopards and I know they don't ship well
 
thank you for sharing your amazing lineup!! I would be absolutely gutted, what a beautiful wrasse, sorry
Thanks, i will definitely try another in the future now i have access to prazipro.
 
We have the following in a 240 & there are more on the list to get

white banded possum
Diamondtail flasher
Lubbock
Female flame
Female rhomboid
Pintail
Earl
Katherine
Nice lineup, of course there's always more on the list lol...thanks for sharing!!!
 
Currently in my 180(addiction)
Pintail
Red coris
Yellow coris
Green coris
Melanurus
Bonded pair of 6line, (male is very aggresive)
Katherine's
Carpenter's
Yellowfin flasher
Exquisite wrasse
Rainbow wrasse
Leopard wrasse
Naoko fairy wrasse

To get...

Lubbock
Ruby sailfin
Timor
Flame wrasse
Royal flasher
Rhomboid
And my wish is the Madagascar flasher wrasse
 
Definitely have a wrasse addiction...
at the moment I have:
Red coris
Neon
Checkerboard
Pacific red striped hogfish

I have had in the past:
China pearl
Yellow coris
Melanarus
Christmas
Radiant
Spanish hog
 
I actually had a ruby red fin and lubbocki, guess during a water change, which I noticed after I lost those two gorgeous fish, the male 6 line will literally chase them till they jump out, this time was chasing the naoko. Some say fish aren't smart, but yes every time lid is off for maintenance he begins his attacks from the bottom of the tank to make them jump out. Now while I do my water change I keep a hand in the tank making a circular motion to keep him at bay. I set the trap for him this morning, once I catch him, he's going to be the sumplord
 
Wow! You guys/gals are addicted! Over the year s I have had several wrasses but now I have settled into the twilight years with only one. A McCosker's that is an absolute pig. But a beautiful pig for sure.

Dino 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new