Do I need another powerhead?

aKlevans

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2017
Messages
554
Reaction score
565
Location
NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everybody,
I have one Koralia nano 425 in my 40 breeder. I also have a Seachem Tidal Power Filter 55 providing some flow.

My question is, do you think I need another powerhead or is my flow already strong enough?
 
Yeah, i think youll want quite a bit more than that. I wouldnt count the power filter really at all and add at least another koralia 850 or two 425's in a 3 foot tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new