• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

DO NOT BUY FROM LIVEAQUARIA!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterB113

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Placed an order with them 2+ weeks ago and I still dont have my package. First week it had snowed for 2 days so thats understandable but another week??? I called and customer service said "it will be shipped today and youll recieve an email with tracking info".....that was 4 days ago... I called in again a few times just to get attitude from cust service reps who would tell me to call back before closing time to see if my order shipped, just to be put in hold until they close for the day. A complete joke of a company. Needless to say i cancelled my order.BUYER BEWARE. 1ST AND LAST TIME BUYING FROM THEM!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This thread has been cleaned of all outside comments. Vendor feedback is between the buyer and the seller only. Thanks.

KStatefan

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Basically every other thread in the vender feedback forum has outside comments.

OP
OP
PeterB113

PeterB113

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve called them over 10 times? I left a review on their Facebook page somebody message me back and asked me to remove it that they would take care of me. Nothing, so I put the bad review back up. More or less just telling everybody my experience and how horrible it has been. Communication with them is pointless
Trust me i was in the same boat as you. Their the worst. Only advice i can give it to tell you what i did. I called the 1800# and said can i speak with supervisor, gave them my order # and a piece of my mind and said cancel the order and they did. Back to credit card.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you have feedback start your own thread. Do not keep posting on this thread. Thanks.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yup and the admin is slowly removing your comments too......I have high suspicions that they work together........good luck to u
Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 25 80.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Other

Votes: 2 6.5%
Back