• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Do NOT buy or trade from a DANIEL ZAYNE (he’s mostly on Facebook)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Did a trade with this guy with $1500 in blastos and chalice for mainly this mushroom. He ships it by directly placing a heat pack on the coral bag, nuking it :/
Will not refund or replace, stay clear, just making sure it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

IMG_5414.jpeg IMG_5412.png IMG_5413.jpeg

zaynereefco

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
About a month ago, Dave and I traded a bounce kryptonite JB, 2dragon ball bounce, tricolor electus in exchange for a pack of bouncing blastos.

Although, he stated what he received, he failed to mention the quality of corals that he gave to me.
What he describes unfortunately isn’t what we got from Dave.

The disappointing part is to find this thread and find similar Blastos to those sent to me posted by Dave for $250/$475

Since this trade, We have improved our shipping process. We no longer run into issues shipping coral within the United States. Anyone who trades or sells corals, knows that shipping can be unpredictable but we are taking the best measures to ensure the safety of our corals. As a person who cares about aquaculture, it saddens me when corals die on arrival or don’t meet expectations.

We are a small business constantly looking for eye catching pieces that people within San Francisco can enjoy and will continue to improve our business!

Attachments

• IMG_1165.jpeg
    IMG_1165.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1171.jpeg
    IMG_1171.jpeg
    71.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1166.jpeg
    IMG_1166.jpeg
    190.3 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1175.png
    IMG_1175.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_1174.png
    IMG_1174.png
    550.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1164.png
    IMG_1164.png
    654.8 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1162.png
    IMG_1162.png
    688 KB · Views: 42

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%
Back