Do some chalices never show feeders ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter masssnapz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

masssnapz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 11, 2016
Messages
315
Reaction score
169
Location
Pepperell
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had a Golden eye chalice for over 2 years with amazing color and growth, but I have literally never once seen this one with its feeders out. Never once, not after feeding, lights out, 2am in the morning, never ! Do some chalices just never extend feeders ?
 
I have had a Golden eye chalice for over 2 years with amazing color and growth, but I have literally never once seen this one with its feeders out. Never once, not after feeding, lights out, 2am in the morning, never ! Do some chalices just never extend feeders ?

Mine usually go crazy at around 4AM. About 6 hours after lights out.
 
Sometimes they come out to sting the neighbor and not necessarily to feed.
aa70fe52cee3bd0d6e3fa92de921d34f.jpg

e72084737e544e785cfcaa46a6da893c.jpg

This is a chalice burning a dragon soul favia. I had to separate the favia otherwise I would have lost it![emoji4]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new