• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Do these zoas look dead

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asked for video u didn’t take any do I have to ask for a specify how to take a picture ect doa would have sent back next day like I told you can you post a video of your tank and the zoas live video right now ? I don’t have time to go back and forth I said I’ll try n help you out now u just saying bad thing cursing in my dms I’m being professional most people said take the bad review I’m still trying to work it out

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Asked for video u didn’t take any do I have to ask for a specify how to take a picture ect doa would have sent back next day like I told you can you post a video of your tank and the zoas live video right now ? I don’t have time to go back and forth I said I’ll try n help you out now u just saying bad thing cursing in my dms I’m being professional most people said take the bad review I’m still trying to work it out
you lied yet again dude stop being so stupid you never asked for a video. And there is your dumb response for your "Deal" LOL anyone can see thru your crap man I highly recommend people buying elsewhere guy is a sketchy fool he also asked for cashapp or Zelle payment first

Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_4.png

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why are you posting private messages be a man bro say the truth send everything then if you want I did lose a sale for you so now you get nothing no videos posted right that is private message here’s a picture of my zoas closed just turned on lights

image.jpg

Attachments

• 60434878890__477AD663-55A9-4FD7-9149-3AACD586CB23.MOV
    3.3 MB
OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag was perfect that’s why it’s hard to believe look at what I gave him price wise I threw in extra zoas for free knowing it was my first experience wanted good review I guess he thinks he deserves a 4 polyp frag of these again and does not want to ship them back to me I gave this option last week

7F88D879-7085-453A-90C1-97AE69B78C90.png 75F44C71-4450-4071-B3B5-A56814806508.jpeg C69E763B-99EA-44EF-AAF8-DA6D5774F7DC.jpeg

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag was perfect that’s why it’s hard to believe look at what I gave him price wise I threw in extra zoas for free knowing it was my first experience wanted good review I guess he thinks he deserves a 4 polyp frag of these again and does not want to ship them back to me I gave this option last week

7F88D879-7085-453A-90C1-97AE69B78C90.png 75F44C71-4450-4071-B3B5-A56814806508.jpeg C69E763B-99EA-44EF-AAF8-DA6D5774F7DC.jpeg
who cares what price they are i paid for "4 poylps" i didnt pay for 2 poylps im not accepting 2 polyps and pay for your dumb bull sh it 25$ and shipping use your brain for a minute anyone would think that is not logical. refund or send 4 poylps ill pay for the shipping and pack them properly this time.

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you didn’t pay the real price it was a freebie and now u think u deserve it after calling me stuff please do what you have to I will not be sending you Anything good luck have fun

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and there you have people, one of the greatest sellers around offers a lower amount sent back. then proceeds to cry about words i used because they do not fit his agenda. proceeds to not send anything back or a refund. I will be getting a fraud refund so im not to worried but yea just avoid him or her at all possible. :)

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worst buyer ever can’t follow any directions standard doa applys happy reefing thanks for the review

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worst buyer ever can’t follow any directions standard doa applys happy reefing thanks for the review
craziest part is you didnt have standard doa applying rules bud check again you never posted that, standard doa doesnt require picture of cold water?????

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Standard DOA needs pictures of dead coral in original shipping cup or bag within 2 hrs of arrival. In this case this wasnt a DOA. Those zoas are still alive but the water was cold. They looked fine to me. If it was a DOA then they should've melted during shipping. Did u acclimate them properly? Did u test ur salinity and the salinity of the zoa it came in? And do u have pics of the corals in ur tank that are doing well? I agree that zoas can take a few days to open up. I've had some that was closed up for almost 2 months and theyre just tryna to open back up.

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My paypal wasn’t working so I had to wait he did pay through PayPal I have it up and running with no problems I offered to replace if he sends them back and he doesn’t want to I offered 2 free polyps minus shipping without sending back he said no I’m trying

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you want him to pay the 50 to send them back... then pay another 50 to have you send him another? This all sounds a little hokey to me. by the time this is done he paid 3x what they're worth and you've hurt your name with all this back and forth. If it were me I'd just refund the money chock it up as a learning lesson and a loss and move on.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you want him to pay the 50 to send them back... then pay another 50 to have you send him another? This all sounds a little hokey to me. by the time this is done he paid 3x what they're worth and you've hurt your name with all this back and forth. If it were me I'd just refund the money chock it up as a learning lesson and a loss and move on.
or i mean just send me 4 poylps and ill pay shipping thats legit all i want done but he wants me to go bleach stuff and im like ill just toss it in the bin no need to bleach it i dont want a dead coral in my tank haha. oh well

OP
OP
C2cexoticfiahandcorals

C2cexoticfiahandcorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was a 300-400 dollar frag I gave it for 100 to be nice and get a good review yes I’m taking a big loss more than him I’m trying to work it out if they have a chance of living I’ll take them back

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this was a 300-400 dollar frag I gave it for 100 to be nice and get a good review yes I’m taking a big loss more than him I’m trying to work it out if they have a chance of living I’ll take them back
dude it doesnt matter if its a 300-400 frag what dont you get. you sold it to me for 100$. thats the point listen to you man, you pay for what you get i paid for it, i got a dead coral, I either should get my money back or a replacement of 4 poylps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 29 16.7%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 75 43.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back