• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Do these zoas look dead

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats true. But at the same time what if the frag opens up within couple days? The buyer should have let the seller know that it was too cold when it arrived. Which he did but demanded a refund asap. I would have wait it out and see what happens. Also not acclimating properly would have added more stress to the already very stressed coral. And from the pic it looks like the rock its on is white, is this a new tank? Why not post ur parameters?
But yeah I hope both dudes will work this out at the end. Also zoas dont die unless they melt away. Ive had zoas closed up for almost 2 months and one day they just open back up.
are you dumb yet again bud, i did let him know within less than 30 minutes of it arriving i told him it was cold???? Please stop commenting on your assumptions
1582747114168.png

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not, are u bud? Pls read the comment again

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
buddy you are cute but you did "The buyer should have let the seller know that it was too cold when it arrived. "
"Which he did but demanded a refund asap". U are cuter budd. Anyway im done here, yall both need to just take the losses and move on. It's just $80 which is nothing in this hobby.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Which he did but demanded a refund asap". U are cuter budd. Anyway im done here, yall both need to just take the losses and move on. It's just $80 which is nothing in this hobby.
wasn't even 80 dunno where your brain got that number from lol

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yea once again you are assuming stuff that is not true, of course i didn't pay 80 lol
and of course i didnt buy a 3 poylp i bought 4 poylp please use your brain thanks

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dude it doesnt matter if its a 300-400 frag what dont you get. you sold it to me for 100$. thats the point listen to you man, you pay for what you get i paid for it, i got a dead coral, I either should get my money back or a replacement of 4 poylps.
DOA requires a picture of the dead coral within two hours. In that first picture the coral is clearly alive not dead. I have received corals in 60 degree water as well and they are doing fine. They were alive two hours after you received them technically he does not own you anything and sounds like you want some more expensive zoas for just the cost of shipping

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DOA requires a picture of the dead coral within two hours. In that first picture the coral is clearly alive not dead. I have received corals in 60 degree water as well and they are doing fine. They were alive two hours after you received them technically he does not own you anything and sounds like you want some more expensive zoas for just the cost of shipping
bro they are still the same lol inverted, i told him i would toss them in the can on video...??? and pay for shipping what are you even talking about and he got a picture within 30 minutes of them arriving.???? why are you people assuming my messages with him without knowing???

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bro they are still the same lol inverted, i told him i would toss them in the can on video...??? and pay for shipping what are you even talking about and he got a picture within 30 minutes of them arriving.???? why are you people assuming my messages with him without knowing???
Yes you sent him a picture of the zoas within two hours but the zoas were not dead they were alive

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you sent him a picture of the zoas within two hours but the zoas were not dead they were alive
to you they aren't, but they are dead, any store would doa that horrific looking zoa and tell me to toss it in the bin, which im going to do regardless because they are smelling.

Thespammailaccount

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
to you they aren't, but they are dead, any store would doa that horrific looking zoa and tell me to toss it in the bin, which im going to do regardless because they are smelling.
In the first picture you took they were alive. DOA means that you received the coral dead not how it is doing in your tank a week later

NeSsyAqua

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
and of course i didnt buy a 3 poylp i bought 4 poylp please use your brain thanks

lol. I will use my brain and put ur name to my "not to sell to list" I'll also let my friends know that sells here about u budd. GL and happy reefing to u. You are complaining about it being dead after 1 week in ur tank haha.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
lol. I will use my brain and put ur name to my "not to sell to list" I'll also let my friends know that sells here about u budd. GL and happy reefing to u. You are complaining about it being dead after 1 week in ur tank haha.
you are dang right i am 2 hour doa?? its a week now its not 1 week doa.

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the first picture you took they were alive. DOA means that you received the coral dead not how it is doing in your tank a week later
it was dead when i recieved it looks same as a i received it nothing has changed

zapbap99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why not post a pic of ur "thriving" zoas and ur parameters?
I have right in messages! you shoulda seen them oh wait you cant see our messages, Trident says 8.6 alk, 482 cal, 1442 mag.?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 5.3%
Back