Do you ever wish you could shrink yourself to go swimming in your tank?

Algaewarrior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always wanted the ability to be able to shrink myself with some scuba diving gear and just go explore my tank. Maybe clean the rocks in some hard to reach spots or find a dead fish or lost coral. I would have to be big enough so my fish wouldn't eat me. What would you do?

U

User1

View Badges
I go scuba diving :). Depending on your view of diving I live in California so dive the colder waters which is much different than the tropics and bath water our fish or corals come from. It is a treat when I get to dive in warmer waters. Get to see a lot of stuff in our hobby.

Cold waters is different, a lot different, but in my biased opinion some of the best in the world here off our coast. Nothing like diving at 115' depth, flipping over on your back, and looking up through the kelp forests. It reminds me a lot like the red woods in a odd way.

OP
OP
Algaewarrior

Algaewarrior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went scuba diving in Hawaii when I was 10. My parents lied and said I was 12 so I could do it. It was such a cool experience. I even saw a shark. Not sure what kind it was but fun all the same. I saw a couple divers in my group emitting a ton of bubbles. I think that was when I became fascinated with saltwater marine life. Took another 24 years to get my first saltwater tank but here we are.

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.2%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.5%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 53 31.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back