What is one thing in the hobby that you wished existed, but doesn't?

reef guy 56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of all the corals, you could hate you hate GSP, the most why not pulsing Xenia, why? GSP can be contained with rock and sand if the rock isn’t touching any other rock, or a bare bottom..

Peair

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey reefers!

This thought recently popped into my head, and I would like to hear your thoughts on it. What is one thing you wished existed in the hobby? It could be anything to do with this hobby. Wether it's a mix of 2 fish, a mix of 2 corals, a type of macroalgae, a piece of technology, or whatever you can think of, I want to here it!
Better reasonable stable pricing on fish and corals, and not so much constant push to buy frags, for bring back the colonies, the hobby was much better years ago.

SteveMM62Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A totally Automatic Dump and Fill Water Change System. One that would turn off your ATO, turn off the Return, Skimmer and Wave Pumps. Quickly drain a predetermined amount of water. When that was done Switch on the Saltwater Refill. Turn Pumps and ATO Back on. BTW, I know they have Auto Water Change Systems, but the way they work some new water has to be going down the drain.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back