Do you feed your frags?

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,641
Reaction score
67,823
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just set up a frag tank, and eventually there will be at least one fish (who will obviously need to be fed regularly), but I'm wondering if you feed the coral in your frag tank. I'm planning to feed coral frenzy (just started feeding that to my other systems this week), and I figure I'll feed the tank about once per week. What's your frag feeding routine?
 
I do, I dont have my frag tank up at the moment but when I feed my other corals I dust the frag rack pretty well
 
In my frag tank yes as it's a 40b. But frags in our 120 display no. They are not as easy to get down to. But I'm sure they get some from feeding and fish waste in the tank.


-Alex-
 
I use coral frenzy also, and it has worked great for me. I usually keep a little in the container that I mix my coral food in and use that in my frag tank. I figured I was feeding them before I fragged them so why not feed them now.
 
How often are you guys feeding your frag tanks?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new