Do you have reef tank nightmares ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter VSVP bet
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

VSVP bet

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2016
Messages
967
Reaction score
1,454
Location
Antarctica
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a dream that I walked downstairs to my 125, and every coral of mine was ice white and bleached as can be. Does anyone else have reefing nightmares? First one I've had, but felt devastating nonetheless, have never been happier to have something be 'just a dream.'
 
I recently had a dream about the new tank sitting empty. I think it's because I'm intimidated.
 
I have 4 tanks currently sitting empty waiting for me to get done the renovation so I can get them all setup in the fish room so I am living in a nightmare as we speak HAHA ;Happy

On a serious note I would have dreams in the beginning when I first started reefing. But I don't remember having a nightmare as most times in the beginning what could have happened usually did happen.
 
I have 4 tanks currently sitting empty waiting for me to get done the renovation so I can get them all setup in the fish room so I am living in a nightmare as we speak HAHA ;Happy

On a serious note I would have dreams in the beginning when I first started reefing. But I don't remember having a nightmare as most times in the beginning what could have happened usually did happen.

Haha, i guess some nightmares you dont need to be asleep for.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new