Do you have shopping addiction like me?

Subnautica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if it's just me, but recently I've had an addiction - donating my $$$ to my LFS and exchange for fish. I enjoy burning gas every Saturday. Every time I came to my LFS I went home with 1 - 2 fish (already did research of course). Sometimes leaving the store empty handed makes me feel anxious. I also enjoy waiting for my $200+ orders from Liveaquaria. It's just fun and gives me something to look forward to. I know this is bad because if I keep doing this my tank will go banana soon. Not to mention I'll starve. I'm trying to stop this but the feeling of waiting until Saturday to go buy fish is so strong.

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say thats pretty normal behaviour if you have a tank to fill!

Let’s say together, my name is...... and I am a reef addict! Lol

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now I can say my behavior is normal :) even though my parents don't agree much :)
The only time it will stop, or let’s say ease, is when your tank is full, or you have no money or food

My tank has been full for a while now, so I had pretty much stopped going to the LFS. So I’ve just got a new tank 4 x bigger to feed my addiction!

So, my name is....... lol

OP
OP
Subnautica

Subnautica

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only time it will stop, or let’s say ease, is when your tank is full, or you have no money or food

My tank has been full for a while now, so I had pretty much stopped going to the LFS. So I’ve just got a new tank 4 x bigger to feed my addiction!

So, my name is....... lol

I like the part that you stopped going to Lfs because your tank was full, but then you got another tank... Lol. Made me laugh out loud :D

Squeaky McMurdo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tehehe

6A8ADA45-8F7A-4850-9037-01E3113CDAAA.jpeg

Sailfinguy21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea i tend to spend all my money on my fish and corals... I drive my classic car to the fish store when im bored even when im broke.. and burn a full tank of gas in just that car a week driving it lols.

I havent bought much latetly though... my 135 has so many coral i litterally cannot fit anymore.. i have 50 corals in it. And same with fish.. its pretty much done

I want more though but i just cant really...

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
After reading, these , I cannot believe everyone spends without a proper budget. You must have one as priorities have to come first. Consider doing one like I have.

myself :

74A10517-8C3E-4698-AB75-CF8588435687.jpeg

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

rocsec1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Three expensive hobbies. My wife, firearms, and my tanks. I find that I rotate my paycheck between them. It is a really delicate balancing act. If things get out of balance it isn't good.

OpenOcean33

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if it's just me, but recently I've had an addiction - donating my $$$ to my LFS and exchange for fish. I enjoy burning gas every Saturday. Every time I came to my LFS I went home with 1 - 2 fish (already did research of course). Sometimes leaving the store empty handed makes me feel anxious. I also enjoy waiting for my $200+ orders from Liveaquaria. It's just fun and gives me something to look forward to. I know this is bad because if I keep doing this my tank will go banana soon. Not to mention I'll starve. I'm trying to stop this but the feeling of waiting until Saturday to go buy fish is so strong.
Yess the old donation to the LFS store ! that can be written of in taxes right !?

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.8%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 33 16.8%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%
Back