I want another fish

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, so I am thinking I may want one more fish. My tank is 90 gallons, 7 months old. I have a naso about 4”, a foxface also 4”, I know I will need to rehome these so I have gotten in touch with the Virginia Aquarium, and I will donate to them when they are 6”. Other fish are a 2” six line wrasse, a 2” yellow watchman, a 4” diamond goby, a 3 “ coral beauty, and 2 percula clowns. Corals are 4 different zoa’s, 2 favia’s, and a photosynthetic purple gorgonian. I also have a RBTA. Do I have room for anything else? Is there anything else I can add to this? Should I wait until I donate the naso and foxface? Lots of questions. Currently, everyone in the tank gets along great and are super happy. I know the tang police want to yell at me, but my naso really is happy and very sociable right now. I did not know when I got him and the foxface, that they were off limits for my tank size. So rather than selling them not knowing how they will be cared for, or just trading to a LFS, I talked to Virginia Aquarium, and am happy to donate the fish to them.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Strtawberry basslet
bangaii cardinal
Anthias

krollins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, Cardinal fish in the genus of Ostorhinchus and Apogon are extremely underrated and one of those could work.
Another could be a dragonet or a scooter blenny if you can keep it alive.

OP
OP
Sophie"s mom

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, Cardinal fish in the genus of Ostorhinchus and Apogon are extremely underrated and one of those could work.
Another could be a dragonet or a scooter blenny if you can keep it alive.
I really want a dragonet! Do you think my diamond goby would leave it alone? I keep a constant good supply of copepods so I know it would have plenty of food

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 7.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 91 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.0%
Back