Do you support the BRS Neptune merger?

• Total voters

mrlavalamp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% yes.

BRS has been nothing but stellar as far as retailers in this hobby are concerned.

The work they do not only to educate us, but also to solve some of the questions we forum users have seen debated for decades now tells me that there is nothing to fear here.

I say that not owning a single apex product though, and in my own comparisons to Hydros and GHL as someone looking to get a controller Apex is probably my last choice right now.

I'll probably end up building a reef-pi/leviathan before I fork over the small mountain of cash for apex/ghl, but the hydros is getting better and better as they add products/features, very tempting.

MONTANTK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do like it but also liked having choices. While it probably won’t impact Neptune a ton, it may give us better sales on Neptune products which would be nice. Separate from Neptune, I always felt Marine Depot had better sales. All in all I think it’s a positive step forward for both companies

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Optimistic we will see advancements with Neptune with the increased cash flow. There's a ton going on at BRS and it may take a while before we as consumers start to see and feel the benefit of the capital investment, MD acquisition and the Neptune merger.

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As long as BRS doesn't become the sole seller of Neptune products I have no problem with it.

Justanano

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe the next apex will last

Glass Algae

Show Me The Anemone!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it wasn't for brs I probably never would've been able to set up my tank with as much success as I had. I do understand why some people are skeptical though. Just gives me more reason to support my lfs and local community! If they don't have what I need then I hit reefmart... Errr brs ;)

Totlxtc

2 wheeled Idiot
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply does troll these forums, and listens to us reefers. Maybe the next generation of apex wont be orange. lol
Hopefully, only thing I like orange is my tractor and the JLG lifts I paint at work. Hahaha

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whether or not you support it, PLEASE give @Bulk Reef Supply the benefit of the doubt and let things play out. We all, MYSELF INCLUDED, have said things in the past that we wish we didn't. Lets give BRS a chance to prove that this will not effect their videos and reviews and such. Most of us, MYSELF AGAIN included, have watched a ton of videos from BRS to help us get into this hobby. They have earned that much, when it comes to respect, to give them a chance to show us they will not change.:)

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like we have a choice....

You gonna buy directly from Mr Yin Yang off eBay and wait for 8 weeks for the shipment to cross the Pacific?

Ricky Gervais Laughing GIF

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back