Do You Use a Computer or Cell Phone on R2R?

Do You Use a Computer or Cell Phone to View This Forum?

  • Computer

    Votes: 14 15.1%
  • Cell Phone

    Votes: 33 35.5%
  • Both

    Votes: 46 49.5%

  • Total voters
    93

Reefer Matt

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2021
Messages
11,244
Reaction score
42,958
Location
US
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This may help out the R2R staff, but I was also curious. Do use use a computer or cell phone to view this forum? Or both? Any advantages or disadvantages you see with either one?
 
I use an iPad but that could be considered a computer I guess. The disadvantage of it is that some videos don’t work. For that I go to my phone if I really want to see it.
 
iPhone 100% of the time.
 
Mostly my computer. Once in a great while if I'm in a waiting room somewhere, I'll use my phone.
But I like my 24" monitor at home.
 
Mostly the phone but lately try my tablet out and it’s good
 
Mostly computer (MacBook) since I'm a work-at-home software developer staring at it all day long anyway.
Also use iPhone to a lesser extent to view this site (through Chrome).

I'm interested in the R2R iOS app that I think I've heard about but haven't tried it yet.
 
Computer, only because no app for android. Sometimes on phone but harder to use.
 
This may help out the R2R staff, but I was also curious. Do use use a computer or cell phone to view this forum? Or both? Any advantages or disadvantages you see with either one?

Other than my fat thumbs and autocorrect on my phone, that's the only problems I have with the phone...
 
Both but i prefer the computer. It's just easier to navigate, read and reply.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new