Do you use light mode or dark mode on R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dcal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Light mode or Dark Mode

  • Light

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Dark

    Votes: 18 78.3%

  • Total voters
    23
I went over to the dark side a long time ago.

come-to-the-ark-sid-we-have-cookies-womens-darth-52141452.png
 
Scared Chandler Bing GIF
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Scared Jeff Goldblum GIF
Scared Scream GIF by Sausage Party
I'm afraid of the dark :eek:
 
I forgot how to switch? Therefore, I am in the dark, right?
 
I'm on the light side. It's where I started, and although I love how dark mode looks, I can never commit to making the switch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new