Do you use light mode or dark mode on R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dcal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Light mode or Dark Mode

  • Light

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Dark

    Votes: 18 78.3%

  • Total voters
    23
I went over to the dark side a long time ago.

come-to-the-ark-sid-we-have-cookies-womens-darth-52141452.png
 
Scared Chandler Bing GIF
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Scared Jeff Goldblum GIF
Scared Scream GIF by Sausage Party
I'm afraid of the dark :eek:
 
I forgot how to switch? Therefore, I am in the dark, right?
 
I'm on the light side. It's where I started, and although I love how dark mode looks, I can never commit to making the switch.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new