Does anybody know what this is?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stanman
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stanman

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
17
Location
Chicago
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the first time I've ever experienced this in the several years that I have been Reef keeping. Does anybody know what this white fuzzy crud is growing on the underside of my rocks? It's clear and looks like peach fuzz. When I was doing a water change I tried sucking it off the rock with a brush attachment but it seems to be sticking to it .
20250420_070954.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 31 30.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new