Does anyone actually win the R2R Giveaways??

GuppyHJD

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like all the giveaways R2R Releases are just scams, and nobody wins anything. Hundreds of people enter to win a new skimmer, or light. But nobody ever says they won... Does anyone know that person?
Nano_Ryan,
I won a Noopscye LED light on R2R a few weeks ago...today it arrived at my door. I will be posting photos of it this evening one I get it plugged in.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nano_Ryan,
I won a Noopscye LED light on R2R a few weeks ago...today it arrived at my door. I will be posting photos of it this evening one I get it plugged in.

I personally shipped this to you with another prize to someone else 2 days ago! HA! Sorry for the delay. :p

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I feel like all the giveaways R2R Releases are just scams, and nobody wins anything. Hundreds of people enter to win a new skimmer, or light. But nobody ever says they won... Does anyone know that person?

I am with you, same with BRS.
I'll be honest. These statements are confusing to me. We tag the winners in the threads where they win, and you can usually see their reactions. If someone doesn't claim a prize we redraw for a new winner. I don't understand where these are coming from unless you guys aren't checking the threads for winners. If you want, you can even go back through and see who won the different contests since the threads are still up!

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be honest. These statements are confusing to me. We tag the winners in the threads where they win, and you can usually see their reactions. If someone doesn't claim a prize we redraw for a new winner. I don't understand where these are coming from unless you guys aren't checking the threads for winners. If you want, you can even go back through and see who won the different contests since the threads are still up!
I vouch for this 100% the team R2R does a great job with the giveaways and the drawings are all fair and they do check to see you really did them. @Daniel@R2R puts a ton of effort into these giveaways and I truly appreciate his effort to this great site! When I won my giveaway he reached out to me right away and it was even late night and the Morning of I had been in full contact with @Reefpro and had my package shipped out that day for next day delivery!! Extremely healthy and colorful sticks i highly recommend him as well.

cshouston

Hoopy Frood
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won the supporter member giveaway last month, and I also won a full Apex controller bundle from Neptune in the partner member raffle.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you choose me? XD
It's done by random draw. Keep entering, and be sure to get as many entries as possible for each contest. That's what will give you the best shot at winning. :)

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@revhtree dont be sad for me.. thems the breaks and i understand that. i dont hold my breath.. i became a partner to help support this great forum and if i won something from the drawing, then that's a bonus. i spent over $1000 on BRS in 3 different orders trying to get a freebee, but i wasnt expecting anything other than the things i ordered and needed. its like the lottery.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not some big corporation and my integrity is invaluable so I'll say it like I feel it right now. These comments are insulting and I'm not mad but it is 1000000% false. We give away everything we say we're giving away and in a manner that is in complete integrity.

@nano_ryan
Like I said before I won two times. One time was when the sight was going through some upgrades and there was a couple of hang ups. @revhtree was outstanding and personally took care of it. He even followed up to make sure everything was was good.

I'll stand with rev and the staff.

My swag pack. My model outshines the swag gear

@revhtree the frag plugs are all used up. Made a little cash but most where given to local reefers. The shirts are great and so are the hats. The towel and digital thermometer have eared thier keep. Stickers are great. The frag rack was gifted to another reefer who needed it more than I did.

Resized_20190530_191348 (1).jpg Resized_20190530_191405 (1).jpg Resized_20190530_191421 (1).jpg Resized_20190530_191435 (1).jpg Resized_20190530_191300.jpg Resized_20190530_191309.jpg

Last edited:

tricky_tran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like I said before I won two times. One time was when the sight was going through some upgrades and there was a couple of hang ups. @revhtree was outstanding and personally took care of it. He even followed up to make sure everything was was good.

I'll stand with rev and the staff.

My swag pack. My model outshines the swag gear.

WAIT, Where is my SWAG?? its getting cold, I need my hoodie!! @revhtree :)

Duffer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also won as a supporting member...thank the vendor for this and his support to R2R. So yes there are many winners and if they are like me I did not wave to get the attention...

I can’t figure out why this post was started, you are basically calling out owners and or vendors they are scammers? Just don’t get it

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont talk to me you lucky winner ;-) im a southern californian and 65* is frigid for me :D.

I do miss the weather when i lived in Ohio..
Please don't tell me your an Ohio state fan.

andrewkw

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I vouch for this 100% the team R2R does a great job with the giveaways and the drawings are all fair and they do check to see you really did them. @Daniel@R2R puts a ton of effort into these giveaways and I truly appreciate his effort to this great site! When I won my giveaway he reached out to me right away and it was even late night and the Morning of I had been in full contact with @Reefpro and had my package shipped out that day for next day delivery!! Extremely healthy and colorful sticks i highly recommend him as well.
No one needs to vouch for this. Anyone can search for this.

If you go back hundreds of contests ago I won a nero 5, and I posted about it too. In the time it took to complain about the "scam" you probably could have clicked on a few winners and probably even found pictures of the winnings running in their build threads.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 31 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 28.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 5.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%

Back