Does anyone have a STL file for Reefwave 25?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MJ83
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

MJ83

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
5
Location
australia
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi

Does anyone have a STL file for a nem guard for a Red Sea Reefwave 25?

I have a bubble top that tried to commit suicide.

I have someone who can print me some guards if I can find a file for him to use.

Would be very grateful.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new