Does anyone have info of Reefi Uno??

Haacheew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heard a lot of great things about Reefi Duo Extreme. It's a bit too big for my 20 gallons nano tank (display tank dim 18"L x 14"W x 16"H)), isn't it? I saw a photo of Reefi Uno on it's Facebook group (too bad I don't use FB). Could someone shed some light on it's specs, price $, and estimated availability? I am using AI Prime and would like to try something new, high tech (in terms of functional and control-ability), comparable and even better than AquaIlluminum and Ecotech Radion.

danlu_gt

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ReeFi Duo Uno would have been released by now but due to the pandemic, I'm taking it slow to start production. Normally, I would plan multiple visits to 8+ factories to make all my custom components for the Uno including inspecting custom tooling, samples, and production. Because I don't feel it's safe to travel at this time, I need to work out alternative arrangements with the factories to limit my own investment risk. At this time, I don't have an ETA yet.

OP
OP
Haacheew

Haacheew

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok. Any un-official, or "rough" specs info and pricing and ETA on a Uno? I bet tons of nano tank fans would be interested as I am. Meanwhile, I am holding off xr15 G5 upgrade due to it's Mobius and product QC (cracked plates, fan noise, etc.) issues reported by some users.

Last edited:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 20.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 52.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 9.3%
Back