Does anyone know about this butterfly?

badstorm48

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 10, 2015
Messages
400
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I am looking at getting this butterfly off of diversden Marshall Islands Hybrid Roaops Butterflyfish (Chaetodon burgessi x C. flabocoronatus). Does anyone know about this butterfly? I have been doing research and decided on the declivis butterfly for my reef, but I saw this one and wanted some info on it before I pulled the trigger. Is it as reef safe as the declivis or is it worse? From liveaquaria it seems hardier and easier to keep which is another reason I'm looking at it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new