Does anyone know what lighting system CornBred uses on acros?

Purplelobst92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've gotten a number of nice corals from cornbread but I've been burned once on a "beastmode bounce mushroom" that looked nothing like the pictures he had... made me pretty upset considering i dropped $185 on it, but its still a nice shroom, gave me 3 babies right after i got it which was cool.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've gotten a number of nice corals from cornbread but I've been burned once on a "beastmode bounce mushroom" that looked nothing like the pictures he had... made me pretty upset considering i dropped $185 on it, but its still a nice shroom, gave me 3 babies right after i got it which was cool.

I can say, unless the item was wysiwyg, cameras have different filters and mirror angles which will offset colors and shades. Your lights will also alter the appearance as I started buying Orphek Atlantics and see colors better on some corals than what I paid for

Purplelobst92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can say, unless the item was wysiwyg, cameras have different filters and mirror angles which will offset colors and shades. Your lights will also alter the appearance as I started buying Orphek Atlantics and see colors better on some corals than what I paid for[/QUOTE
hmm makes sense i run a few nano tanks and just use AI prime lighting.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I love primes and have them on my 93 cube. Every time I update my thread, the corals look different in the pics.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 62 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.4%
Back