Does anyone know what lighting system CornBred uses on acros?

I've gotten a number of nice corals from cornbread but I've been burned once on a "beastmode bounce mushroom" that looked nothing like the pictures he had... made me pretty upset considering i dropped $185 on it, but its still a nice shroom, gave me 3 babies right after i got it which was cool.
 
I've gotten a number of nice corals from cornbread but I've been burned once on a "beastmode bounce mushroom" that looked nothing like the pictures he had... made me pretty upset considering i dropped $185 on it, but its still a nice shroom, gave me 3 babies right after i got it which was cool.

I can say, unless the item was wysiwyg, cameras have different filters and mirror angles which will offset colors and shades. Your lights will also alter the appearance as I started buying Orphek Atlantics and see colors better on some corals than what I paid for
 
I can say, unless the item was wysiwyg, cameras have different filters and mirror angles which will offset colors and shades. Your lights will also alter the appearance as I started buying Orphek Atlantics and see colors better on some corals than what I paid for[/QUOTE
hmm makes sense i run a few nano tanks and just use AI prime lighting.
 
I love primes and have them on my 93 cube. Every time I update my thread, the corals look different in the pics.
 
I love primes and have them on my 93 cube. Every time I update my thread, the corals look different in the pics.
yeah they are great lights, i just wish the blue settings were more intense or had more diodes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new