Does anyone know where Orphek LEDS are made?

  • Thread starter Thread starter richiero
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
China. Just like 90% of all manufacturers.
 
I read an article a long time ago that they supposedly claim they are made here in the US. Ive taken mine apart and most components had 'Made in china' labeled on.
 
I know most of the led diodes are just like in 90% of fixtures ... I was asking do they get their led diodes from China and do all they circuitry work either locally at there facility .... Do they manufacture their fixture bodies at their facility Thx for responding so quick guys
 
99% of all the parts are made in Asia. I'm almost certain they are assembled in China.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new