Does anyone still use surge buckets/boxes?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AviR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Want to try and revive this thread. See if anyone’s got any more info. I’m in the planning phase of a larger tank and I like the more natural appeal of surge, I’ve also looking into the wave boxes. Would love to hear some more stories
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new