Does anyone use these?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JayReefs97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
They are very old. They replaced those years ago. Unless they’re brand new, I wouldn’t trust their lifespan perosnally
 
They are solid lights with quite a long life span. I have a buddy who is running three of those over his 48" tank. He's had those lights running for over 10 years.
 
I wanted to do 2 of the nicrew 150 but looks like they aren't on amazon anymore, cant find them on ebay either
 
Very weird, everytime I try to load the page it is giving me an error. I will try again tonight.

Amazon is having major issues right now. I’ve had 4 or 5 people confirm they can’t see past orders or find a ton of things currently
 
Very weird, everytime I try to load the page it is giving me an error. I will try again tonight.
They seem to be doing weird things atm. A brief look only found the 200's.
On top of that I had a weird "this price is only good for Amazon Prime members (which I am) but didn't show a price until I put it in my cart. $319.99....

Oddly it doesn't show I have anything in my cart.. eventually showed up.. ODD stuff..
 
Amazon is having major issues right now. I’ve had 4 or 5 people confirm they can’t see past orders or find a ton of things currently
No pricing unless it is added to cart..I can see my orders but no "details" like invoices..
Screenshot 2026-03-05 144114.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new