Does Anyone Use This Potassium Chloride for Dosing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter labas39
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
why would you want to use this in the reef tank?
 
Ahh ok I was more wanting to understand the need to dose Potassium. Are you doing a regular water change?
 
Ahh ok I was more wanting to understand the need to dose Potassium. Are you doing a regular water change?

Yes. I started a tread just about dosing potassium last week but I wanted to see if anyone uses water softening KCl.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new