Does Bayer or Coral Rx kill red bugs ?

Joe Batt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2017
Messages
495
Reaction score
284
Location
Dubai
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D30E9A1D-3051-41DF-891C-9513951404B2.jpeg 597E14B6-C97E-4947-A880-47894D16C7E6.jpeg
I was given a couple of frags and I suspect they have red bugs.

I removed the frag plugs and dipped thre frags in Bayer and also Coral Rx. They are now in quarantine.

The question is does Bayer or Coral Rx kill red bugs?
 
It will kill them but not the eggs
 
From what I have read Red Bugs don’t lay eggs they give live birth
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new