Does damsel have ich

tencwhiskey

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just Put a couple of damsels in the tank. One of them has white spots on the fins, is this ich? And if it is what do I do? I am new to this hobby.
 
Dorsal and caudal fin. I had another damsel in with it and I didn't see any signs of ich on it. I brought it back because it was chasing my peppermint shrimp and the other damsel.
 
That's what I'm thinking as well. I was just concerned putting anything In there right after the cycle
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new