Does it really work?

I use it and see some reaction by corals, however I do mix in other particle foods like Reef Roids. I run ocean level nutrients so I believe corals benefit from direct feeding. Best answer is I think it helps coral health….here is my daily routine!

 
When I was battling GHA, this was one of the things I eliminated. But I still do aminos, just another brand. But having done an OMS with poor amino results while maxing out Acro Power’s recommended dosing and having gone through 2 gallons in the last year and change, I’m not sure about this. Christopher gave some dosing advice, which I am doing. Andre suggested doing Mega-Aminos in addition to AP (of course he did). I have 1/2 a gallon left on the doser. We shall see.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new