Does KZ "flatworm stop" stop Monti eating nudis??

  • Thread starter Thread starter alindell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alindell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2016
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
597
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone told me that KZ flatworm stop got rid of his Monti eating nudi problem.
I also heard fenbendazole the stuff in angel plus flakes supposedly kills them too. Any experience with this? Trying to avoid removing all my monti's and dipping. I have confirmed potassium permanganate dips do kill Monti eating nudis. They become stunned and die
 
Bump, never done any in tank nudibranch extermination myself.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new