Does my clownfish have ich?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FugeTown
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Started a video on removing the ICH , here’s part one. Hopefully the last part will be about my tank being Ich free (fingers crossed)
 
Buy a 20 gallon tank as a dedicated QT/HT. Will be some of the best money you ever spend. I wouldn't get a temporary container, unless you have a massive amount of fish and have no other option.
 
Buy a 20 gallon tank as a dedicated QT/HT. Will be some of the best money you ever spend. I wouldn't get a temporary container, unless you have a massive amount of fish and have no other option.
If you watch the video you’ll see the 29 gallon tank I bought, I’m documenting the whole process, hopefully the last video will be a success story.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new