Does my GSP look alright?

marmar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
97
Reaction score
57
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My gsp has been open and the polyps seem to be elongated. I’m wondering if this is healthy and normal?
IMG_4308.jpeg
 
Looks normal to me.
Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make sure. The pictures online seem really thick and less extended. I don't have a top down picture, but the GSP in my tank appear long and sparse. I can barely see green and mostly see the purple base and extensions instead of the green hairs.
 
This is what mine looks like. Unfortunately its late and only the "blues" are on and the glass is dirty.
 

Attachments

  • 20250319_221957_resized.jpg
    20250319_221957_resized.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 49

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new