Does my monti look right?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JRhymer349
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JRhymer349

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2018
Messages
57
Reaction score
32
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I have a monti that I bought about a week ago. I have a fluval sea 3.0 light. The monti is about 6 inches under the light. I have blue, purple and cyan maxed to 100% and whites at 50% for about 4 hours a day. Other parts of the day are same colors at 100 and no white. Does the monti look normal? It has good polyp extension.

20240702_122206.jpg
 
I dont know par levels since I don't have a par meter but fluval says at about 8 inches, it should be about 180 par. I believe that is with all colors maxed to 100%.

For flow, I have a nero 3 power head flowing a variable rate of 30% to 9%. I can try going higher but I worry my hammer will be blown around too much. The tank is a fluval evo 13.5
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new