Does Prazi go bad at low temperatures (below 30 F)?

Singspot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am New Jersey and last 3 weeks temperature has dipped into low 20s ever day and I ordered Prazi from Saltwater Aquarium twice and the liquid is light gold in color when I look at 60 ML in clear cup ... I put it in my main tank to help with black ich and some disease that has been causing my wrasses to run on walls and sand for last 3 weeks ....

I had done a Prazi round with my older Prazi snd I think I saw improvement but after using new Prazi bottle 2 weeks back I saw no difference (water clouded) so I changed 25%water and ordered another Prazi from saltwateraquarium.com and dozed last Saturday but no improvement...

All fishes are eating fine...

Wonder if the Prazi goes bad at low 20s .. and is it just ineffective or bad and I should rush remove all prazi from my tank?

My rabbitfish had black and white ich .. I moved him into QT with copper power .. to experiment... but he is not good .. probably stressed due to change ...

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another good reason, perhaps, to use General Cure as it contains both praziquantel (and without the Oxybis that absorbs O2) and metro, in a powdered form. Plus the prazi dose is a bit lower and easier on fish yet gets the job done.

OP
OP
Singspot

Singspot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Another good reason, perhaps, to use General Cure as it contains both praziquantel (and without the Oxybis that absorbs O2) and metro, in a powdered form. Plus the prazi dose is a bit lower and easier on fish yet gets the job done.
Hi There, Are you recommending putting "General Cure" in main tank? What ratio (in terms of water volume) would you recommend adding the General Cure?

Big G

captain dunsel
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can feed directly in small amounts GC + Focus in a DT. I don't recommend dosed directly into the water of a DT. Works great in the QT.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 152 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back