Does size matter - the great debate

Is bigger better?


  • Total voters
    7
I like your revised scape, gives a lot of room for coral to grow and fish to swim. I was going to give that same advice as everyone else. I went through the same exact thing about a year ago and settled on this.

Looks great. I love peninsulas.
Your fish look well trained coming over to greet you.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new