Does the GHL Profilux send out alerts?

  • Thread starter Thread starter csb123
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

csb123

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2016
Messages
779
Reaction score
765
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Profilux users,

Can it send out alerts by email or text when things go wrong? My system is pretty much automated so there are few things that I would like to "control" more. On the other hand, I would really feel more secure with it monitoring and alerting me when things go down. Especially, power outages, water on the floor, low or high sump water levels, low or high temp, etc.

Thanks for the input!
 
Yes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new