Does the multiple light mount support rims?

juanmanuelsanchez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
324
Reaction score
61
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all !

I want to buy some radion lights and use the multiple light mount. But I want to know if it supports rimmed tanks.

Mine are 3.5 inches wide on all sides.

Thank for the help.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new