Does this birdsnest still exist

I also don’t recall much aggression from my lyretails. Maybe temporarily but overall they got along with all my other fish.

The striped chromis that didn’t make it would have been really nice…I might try another on my next order.
 

Attachments

  • 66FFCCB0-A7CE-4AFC-A475-52DDE77BC940.jpeg
    66FFCCB0-A7CE-4AFC-A475-52DDE77BC940.jpeg
    495.1 KB · Views: 59

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new