Does this look like a monitors species?

  • Thread starter Thread starter DDenny
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DDenny

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2021
Messages
1,990
Reaction score
6,904
Location
Edinburg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At the LFS and been looking for Montipora species? I know white light but they are selling so no whites. Best picture I could get
IMG_8192.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new